Monday 30 December 2013

we made it to the second year!

bismillah.

salam wrt wbt & hi!

alhamdulillah! praise be to Allah who has given me the chance to do this. from the bottom of my heart, i thank you, those who has always support me, believe in me, never doubt me, have faith in me that i will make it. too many to name, but you know who you are. =)

516 orders to date. hih. i know it's not much. but it's still a progress. and as susan mayer used to say in desperate housewives, 'it's not the race, it's the pace'. heh. i'm trying to improve myself and my baking skills. hee.

can't believe we made this far. let's hope for the best in the coming years! future planning are still, well, in the planning. hahah. may Allah ease our journey to get to our destiny. amin. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...