Saturday 13 July 2013

baking buddy

bismillah.

salam wrt wbt & hi!

yesterday my childhood friend for 24 years came to visit me at my house since i have no car to go out. hihih.


she's a great cook & baker. masyaAllah! she taught me how to make cookie since i don't know how and always fail to make one. haha.

we had a great time but forget to take picture of ourselves doing it. haihhh. maybe next time? heh.

very nice of her to put my niece's name on it. hee. might give it to her since her birthday is coming soon!

we started late in the evening and chit chat till the last minute and rushed to finish it by the time the maghrib prayers is called to break the fast. haha.


alhamdulillah we manage to do it on time. hihi. talking about work under pressure. hehe. masterchef anyone? ahah. no. we would be eliminated as she said. eheh.

took the pictures from her. hehe. i finally found my own baking buddy. hee. thank you rai for everything! looking forward to our next session! =D




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...