Monday 1 July 2013

back on track

bismillah.

salam wrt wbt & hi!

after a week of resting, i think it's about time i start baking. hihih. alhamdulillah i'm feeling much better now thanks to your thoughts and prayers. feels energetic and ready to bake! =D

i'll be taking orders but may not be able to deliver as my car is still in the workshop. might not be able to do delivery in the future also as my family is worry for my safety. huhu.

so for the time being, there will only be pickup at my house. until i hire a driver. hihih. if i'm rich enough. hahah. sorry for any inconvenience. i hope to do better service in the future.

thank you for all your support, patience and being understanding! hee. may Allah bless you all! =D

2 comments:

  1. Since you have registered your company. Gunala Taq-Bin punye service, it can delivers all baking goods at certain hot-spot areas in Malaysia. My friend does that (not me since the company insists I register my company first - which I can't)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh. ye ke. hehe. thanks so much! never heard of that name. hih. insyaAllah! =D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...