Wednesday 19 June 2013

baking demonstration

bismillah.

salam wrt wbt & hi!

last week my neighbour mentioned to me that her school was having an entrepreneur week. they were looking for someone to cook something. and lucky me i was offered by her. hehe. i've always wanted to try teaching. without thinking much, i said yes. haha.

as nervous and scared like i always am in front of public, i think it went well. heh. alhamdulillah! the teachers and students are friendly and eager to learn. masyaAllah! they asked questions and somehow i feel like a teacher. hihih. it was a great feeling. =)

so maybe i should open a cook school before i open a cafe or a restaurant. less stress i guess. hee. i always dread that people won't understand what i deliver in my speech but i'm glad they find it easy to comprehend. hih. the satisfaction of teaching. =D

thank you everyone for making this happen for me! a big thanks to cikgu thalsiah (my neighbour) for choosing me, cikgu hamidah & cikgu mastura for entertaining me after the slot, all teachers and students who attended and waited patiently until it is done. heh.


and those who have helped me carrying the stuff i brought and taking the pictures and videos for me and bought the dessert i made, thank you! hee. you people are awesome! may Allah bless you all!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...