Thursday 9 May 2013

panel? forum? hoho!

bismillah.

salam wrt wbt & hi all!

alhamdulillah! everything went well. i think. despite my nervousness. hahah. sitting between two great people, on my right, the moderator, mustapha (3rd year engineering student) and on my left encik yusnizam (owns an IBS company).

at first when my junior approach me i thought i was going to be a judge in a competition. they needed an alumni. so i said yes. never did i know i was misunderstood. then only i realize i was supposed to be talking in front of students. then i was like.. what have i done! O_O

it actually turn out to be a great experience for me. though i love talking, i don't think i have the right skill to be a public speaker. i think i need to go to classes and perhaps pursue another career path in the future. a speaker? ahah! maybe one day. someday. hee.

thank you everyone who has made this happen by inviting me. hehe. my fellow mates, let's support our juniors in the carnival! tomorrow is the last day! don't miss it for the world! heh.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...