Monday 4 March 2013

cooking class?

bismillah.

salam wrt wbt & hi!

people have been asking me to do it. i want to, in the future, in my own cooking school. hihih. but for now, i don't think i have the right to teach as me myself is a self taught. not confident enough because i don't know much and i don't have the skill.

i do things by watching cooking shows and following the recipe and do it in my own way which may not and most of the time is not the right way. haha. so i'm pretty scared to teach people the wrong way. huhu.

perhaps i should test this to my niece as an experiment. hahah. i know she would probably make a lot of mess i don't even know if we are able to make anything. hihih. maybe a lot of cleaning afterwards. hahah.

but if you are really interested to learn from me, i think i might want to take some votes. hih. i'm open to suggestions and will consider to start a class in the near future. hee. insyaAllah. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...